Power of Transformation to Build my Church
type: Morning Devotional
We are so grateful and thankful unto the most high God for the 7th and final day of our fasting and prayer week. We thank Him for a powerful end of this week.
Beloved to be agent of transformers we need to be able to receive the power of transformation. This power can only be obtained by the Holy Spirit. He is the one that guides us and lead us and makes it possible to break the limitation of man. Everywhere that we go we need to be different and special as children of God. When we get the filling of the Holy Spirit we will be able to build on our church that is not building that we worship in but our body as the temple of God
1 Corinthians 6:19 says
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
So we need to honor our Maker and open ourselves unto him so he can fill us so that we will get strength and power from the most high to stand firm to build the kingdom of God. We need to offer our bodies as a living sacrifice that is is holy and pleasing to God (Romans 12:1)
Today I want you to pray that:
-The Lord will use your weakness to make it a strength that you can overcome it all
-The Lord will give you strength and power to build His church
-That You will receive the power of transformation so you will be to be an agent that will transform others and be able to possess the nations.
I pray that after this Fasting and Prayer your life will never be the same
May the Almighty God, King of Kings and Lord of Lords richly bless you!!!
Bible reading. (KJV)
1 Corinthians 6
18. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
3. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.