Knowledge too wonderful for me.
topic: Sovereignty God's & Faith
It is God alone who knows all our thoughts all our joy, our pain.
He knows all things. In love He leads us.
Wherever we may be. It is God that is so close to us.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Bible reading. (KJV)
1. To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
5. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10. Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.