Day 7: O Lord transform me into your image and likeness
To God be the glory for the great things He has done. Today happens to be the last day of our Prayer and Fasting. God bless you for taking part of it.
We are continuing with the praying and fasting that the image and the likeness of God shall be manifested. God created you as His own image and after his likeness and He saw what He had made, and it was very Good.
Having the image or likeness of God means, is to resemble God.
But many of the times we fall short to resemble His likeness ( Genesis 1:26)
The bible let us know that God is Spirit. He is also holy and righteous. The bible also declares that God is a person. He is not bound by a body, but He feels, thinks, loves en forgives.
1 John 4:8 : Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
Psalm 11:7: For the Lord is righteous; he loves righteous deeds; the upright shall behold his face.
John 4:24: God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all (2 Corinthians 13:14)
As we end our fasting and prayers may His likeness manifest in where ever we go. Stay blessed!. AMEN
Bible reading. (KJV)
25. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
7. For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
24. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.