5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Dear People, have pleasure in the salvation of your God. For unto you a child is Born, unto you a Son is given. We remind ourselves how wonderful this gift is. God loves us so dearly.
And Let this Psalm remind jou that your Lord God Almighty is taking pleasure in his people.
Sing aloud glorifying Him, even on your beds.
Bible reading. (KJV)
6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
1. Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2. Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
3. Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
4. For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5. Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
7. To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8. To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9. To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.