Day 7 Be revived in Christ
1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
There is One person, There is a Counselor who will speak for you.
There is a Man who can heal all pain, all deceases .
In Him are all the answers. He is the Truth and the Light.
And know that He is both willing and able.
For He is God, He is THE CHRIST.
He is the anointed ONE to be all above and so much more.
If you have, even after this fasting days, still a cool relationship with Jesus. Like a person you just know and just great when you see him. Or worse you have no relationship with Him?
Then let today be the day you approach Him in prayer and let you soul be revived in this Wonderful Person. Believe as you pray that God almighty have already revived your heart and say as in the Psalm 116 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.
Please read this Psalm today and let the Spirit of the Lord give your soul rest and revival in Him, your beloved Jesus.
God bless you.
Bible reading. (KJV)
1. The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2. To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
1. I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
2. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
3. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
4. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
5. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
6. The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
7. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
8. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
9. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
10. I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
11. I said in my haste, All men are liars.
12. What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
13. I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
14. I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
15. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
16. O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
17. I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
18. I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people,
19. In the courts of the Lord's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.